Toronto Grand Hotel Redevelopment | 153.95m | 49s | Amexon | Core Architects

The highest tower is not budded up against the niebouring tower in the rendering from the photos up above ! It looks like a photo shop mistake or the tower's floor plates shrunk to fit the other tower in lol!

Grand Hotel Condos is the very original marketing name, according to Altus Data Studio. I would also mention they are still looking at 45 storeys on that site.

any got site progress or is this one sitting as a rare empty lot now
You can bet that anything, even the appearance of a Port-a-loo, had happened on site, it would have been noted here. They last said they would be starting excavation on 'spring 2023' so I assume something will happen before September.

The former tile emporium at corner of King St and Market Lane Park (west side) has been fitted out as a very expensive looking condo sales office - I think it is for this development, though it has not yet opened and there is no signage up yet.

The former tile emporium at corner of King St and Market Lane Park (west side) has been fitted out as a very expensive looking condo sales office - I think it is for this development, though it has not yet opened and there is no signage up yet.
Yep. There's a biiiiig model near the entrance if anyone wants to try and sneak a pic.

Yep. There's a biiiiig model near the entrance if anyone wants to try and sneak a pic.
Yes..

1701206831290.png

Love the height ! Wish there was more thicker cladding around the windows and doors for the tower.

Back