Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

Way-way-way-way-wait again. If there are Staff Residences in the east tower, are they grouped so as to take up entire floors? Or at least are their hallways separate from the ruling class hallways? Do they have their own elevators? I cannot imagine any gentry buying in the east tower if there was any chance they or their guests might bump into Staff unless they had just been called-for. Their entry had better be off Scollard, and not off the courtyard.

Someone please assure me that Four Seasons have thought this out!

Nice!

But, a one-bedroom for staff? Is that for long-term stay? That assumes that you either have a staff of one or that you expect staff to live in Dickensian conditions.

No, no. As in Agatha Christie, the butler is married to the cook/parlour maid who live together in the staff quarters, in this case the east tower.

well from what I gathered, only one 'staff residence' located in the east tower is included/available with your $30 million purchase of a penthhouse ... the rest of the east tower suites are sold as individual suites ... in fact I think this 680 sq.ft. unit could have been bought as a separate unit as well at the beginning, but it seems that it is no longer available (sold out likely?)

Whoops!

Okay, just saw this.

Now I'm wishing that the entire East Tower was the Staff Tower. Wouldn't that be good for stories.

Maybe The Regency will operate as the Staff Tower for the Four Seasons.

haha I think there is only ONE staff residence ... which is the same unit as the smallest typical unit @ 680 sq.ft., so I guess unless you know exactly which floor this 'staff residence' was located on, you would never be able to tell a typical 1-bedroom owner vs 'staff serving the rich PH owner' ...

I suspect residents will never notice ~ hehe (yes although there might be certain upper class people who would be super concerned) ;)

Disclaimer: the above views and commentary respresents believes of this poster and does not necessarily reflect the views of this station (forum) nor tis administration ... please contact the sales office for final confirmation

for merely $30 million, this 9,000+ sq.ft. suite on the 55th floor of the west tower can be yours ... just in case you have change to spare :D

4Seasons_PH.jpg

Where's the panic room?

What I would like to see is a side-by-side comparison of the Ritz, Four Seasons, Aura and 1BE penthouse floor plans, sized to an equal scale so we can directly compare them.

Anybody up to this?

I'm wondering why it is that they have a room, that as far I can tell, is dedicated solely to Alberta politician Jim Dinning.

At $30 million you'd think they could afford a proofreader.

All us UTers could get together and buy it, timeshare-style. I'll toss in $100 which should buy me... uhh... 1min 45sec of use in a year.

Back