Toronto First Canadian Place Rejuvenation | 298.08m | 72s | Brookfield | MdeAS Architects

I am not exactly sure. I remember early to mid 90's it was greys and blues. The patterns after that I am less familiar with.

Another pic from this weekend I forgot to upload:
From the north.

505g.jpg

Photo by me.

Yes, I am being serious!

I have in the meantime found a way to procure the panels!

LOL!!!
I'm quite sure you're serious, but find it strangely funny that you want a piece of FCP!
anyway.
i don't know if you can actually get ahold of some of it. though i'm pretty sure they'll be used for public art and what not, i don't think it's up for grabs, maybe someone else knows on the forum

The new floor tiles look like a retro layer of flooring was discovered when they pulled back the carpets, but they're new. They're common speckled hospital tiles from the 1950s cut in triangles. I'm sure they'll look better when they're polished.

From today, i wish i had taken it a little later in the day.

IMG_0558.jpg

Also walking through the lobby a lot of stuff is blocked off with construction barriers.

I think they will. Isn't that what the metal farmework is in place for on the roof edge?

That isn't framework. It is what holds up the scaffolding, via cables that run through the vertical slots in the cladding of the building.

Floor progress update from the lobby display at FCP: Moved to 42 (from 45!) as of this morning.

Back