Toronto eCondos | 195.67m | 58s | Bazis | Rosario Varacalli

The south tower will have red glass for the amenities level. The redesign of the north tower moved its amenities to the roof, no more red stripe for it. The rendering that came out with no red stripe for the south tower was a mistake.

The stores there are still open. In fact I had What A Bagel recently :)
Plenty of other construction zones around & across the street to watch!

No the stores are slowly closing, Burger King around the corner closed recently and now the shoe store
near the bagel place has a sign that it is closing.

But I didn't think the shoe store was suppose to be part of the development ? I think what a bagel was the only building fronting Yonge. Can someone confirm ?

As we said in our front page story last week, starting with the Kitchen Stuff Plus, everything southwards is coming down for E.

Whatscomingdown.jpg

Attachments

• Whatscomingdown.jpg
    Whatscomingdown.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 659
I'm glad that this project will create a plaza at the northeast corner of this intersection, given that the one to the northwest is no more. The intersection wouldn't feel the same without a public plaza.

Ah ! Including the kitchen store plus ... darn I thought it wouldn't ... that sucks, its also very busy.

The times they are a changin.

What a Bagel closed on sunday, I just saw the sign. Every other store on the strip has a "we're closing" sign.

It seems like construction is imminent. So is the need to find a new bagel store.

What A Bagel was super expensive.

I remember the first time I went there I didn't know what to get and the prices weren't listed. I ended up paying 25$ for two tuna bagels and a drink...

I'm not a sanguine sycophant like the two of you guys, that's for sure and city building, streetscape, shadowing and street level wind condition are vital ingredients of development to me. It appears most here are more focused on fantasy renderings than fact. Maybe I've seen too much in my career (the 80's bust) thus I'm more skeptical and less trusting.

Last edited:

Back