Toronto eCondos | 195.67m | 58s | Bazis | Rosario Varacalli

I'm not sure why people take skepticism so personally around here. "OMGZ he insulted a developer!".

The ups and downs of the market are a very GOOD asset to Toronto. Completely constant, linear development wreaks havoc when it continues non-stop. Look to China to see this sort of phenomenon happening.

In case people haven't seen it, there's a new poster above the former Burger King for E Condos which says that construction begins in Spring.

sir I agree it is only 8m but it is not satisfying for me. for me it is just like failing a test by 8 marks. I know that sounds weird and funny but that's me.

I'm more concerned about the aesthetics given the team's growing record. I'd hate to see an above average Minto Midtown overshadowed by mediocrity.

The small apartment building that will be demolished for this condo on Roehampton across from Chipotle is now fenced off with construction signs hanging off it.

The only thing left is TD Bank. Hopefully they begin soon after that closes, it doesn't look great to leave every single store in the corner closed for a long time.

The businesses have closed, but no demolition has taken place yet.

No, you don't understand, clearly. I've never lost a penny in real estate.

LOL pretty hard to have lost money in Toronto in the last 15 years. I bought my first home cash and it was an exact double, this one is probably up 25%. But my experiences aren't much different from anyone else's.

ZmZB606.jpg

Since everything on this important Toronto street corner this will be demolished soon, here's a "before" picture.

All the shops are closed except TD, and you can see the demolition signs.

Back