News   May 15, 2024
 1.3K     0 
News   May 15, 2024
 1.5K     0 
News   May 15, 2024
 1K     1 

Toronto Eaton Centre

Me too. You'd think the obvious choices would be Roncy or Bloor West Village, but perhaps there aren't any spaces large enough to accommodate them.

They have a store called Starigrad in the Junction which isn't much. Wasn't Nations at one point euro-focused?

They have a store called Starigrad in the Junction which isn't much. Wasn't Nations at one point euro-focused?
I had no idea Starigrad is associated with Starsky, but you're right, it's a small store with limited offerings. I'd like to see a proper Starsky open on one of our walkable retail strips. Not sure why it hasn't happened since by what I can tell, there's definitely a gap in that market downtown.

I'd be surprised if Nations was ever Euro-focused. The one in the Stockyards has skewed heavily Asian since it opened.

I had no idea Starigrad is associated with Starsky, but you're right, it's a small store with limited offerings. I'd like to see a proper Starsky open on one of our walkable retail strips. Not sure why it hasn't happened since by what I can tell, there's definitely a gap in that market downtown.

I'd be surprised if Nations was ever Euro-focused. The one in the Stockyards has skewed heavily Asian since it opened.

I don't think Starigrad is connected to Starsky, it was a misspeak on my part.

You are right about Nations. I confused it with Yummy Market at Dufferin and Finch which is euro-focused.

I don't think Starigrad is connected to Starsky, it was a misspeak on my part.

You are right about Nations. I confused it with Yummy Market at Dufferin and Finch which is euro-focused.
Isn't Yummy Market a Russian grocery store? I went in there many years ago and they had Putin t-shirts. Fuck them.

Back