News   Mar 28, 2024
 224     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 613     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 372     0 

Toronto Eaton Centre

There is hoarding covering The Face Shop, aka Nature Collection, aka Fruits & Passion on Level 2. Not sure just yet if they've closed, are renovating or relocating elsewhere.
La Vie En Rose is now open in the former Innisfree space.
A Herschel brand store may be opening later this year.

The hoarding has been removed from The Face Shop and it's open again. The store looks exactly the same. I think they just changed their sign again.
Herschel will be opening in the former Cov1d testing clinic/Oakley store space right beside the Queen Street entrance on Level 2.
Plus will be re-opening in the former Johnston & Murphy location beside the Ray-Ban store.
"Streetwear/Lifestyle" store WLKN will be opening a location here.

The BTS pop-up will be at the former Reiss location up on Level 3.

Warby Parker and Athleta will be opening in the mall - I believe Warby Parker is going to be in the old True Religion jeans space. Athleta may be taking over where Massimo Dutti is currently located.

A restaurant named "Constance" might be opening where the Natural Solutions spa used to be. I also noticed construction work happening in the old Richtree food court area. The permit mentions a "B-Well Hospitality Group". O&B possibly?

WLKN has opened in the old Just Cozy/Danier Leather space on Level 2. There is an article up on Retail Insider: https://retail-insider.com/retail-i...n-with-plans-for-several-locations-interview/

Last edited:
The permit mentions a "B-Well Hospitality Group". O&B possibly?

Hmmm, can you grab the permit number? I can't seem to track down the business by name, I can only dig up a single restaurant in Chicago.....seems unlikely.

While I was digging I did make note that CF has leased space to Chick-Fil-A

My optometrist office shares the space with Lenscrafters in the Eaton Centre and I like Warby Parker, so in the past I'd typically make the trek over to the store on Queen West. Although I still don't mind going all the way over there, this does make things easier as a future option.

Arc'teryx and Psycho Bunny are now both open on Level 3.

Edit: The ongoing construction in the old Richtree space on Level 1 is definitely O&B related. As to what is exactly planned is still unknown.

Last edited:
The BTS pop up opens on August 31st and runs until December 31, 2022:

Best to avoid the Eaton Centre for the next few months.

BTS Fans are absolutely insane when it comes to merchandise. When they had one at the Scarborough Town Centre they had to hire security because the lines snaked down the hall, it was insane.

I would like to point out, it was simple merchandise like shirts, pillows, etc. The band was not even there. Devotion is one thing but to put this in one of the busiest malls in Canada during the Christmas Shopping season is a recipe for disaster.

BTS mania has begun:

There should be a rule... these locations only go in the middle of a field far away from the city.

The last time BTS did a pop-up in the Scarborough Town Centre it was fooking mayhem for the entire duration. BTS fans are rabidly passionate.. too passionate.

Bath and Body Works has closed their Level 2 location in advance of their re-opening downstairs on Level 1, in the former Microsoft Store. That new location will be opening later in the Fall.
Mango will be opening a new store in the former BBW space. Just Cozy moved into the former La Vie En Rose location.
Hoarding is now up for the upcoming Warby Parker store up on Level 3.
Further down the hall, Massimo Dutti has closed and it is now covered in hoarding. I assume signage for Athleta will be there at some point.

And yes, there was a fire tonight, up in the parking garage. You could smell the burning from the middle section of the mall heading south toward Queen and there was a bit of a haze in the air. While I was there, the fire alarm was going off, but everyone was shopping like normal. They later ended up evacuating the mall.

20220920_194124.jpg

20220920_200114.jpg

Last edited:

Back