News   Apr 22, 2024
 782     0 
News   Apr 22, 2024
 262     0 
News   Apr 22, 2024
 669     0 

Toronto Eaton Centre

The new Eaton Centre OVO store

I give it a year or two before the store moves out. The OVO brand is only a thing as long as Drake is. Once he starts becoming passe the store will move on.

It is stores like this however that make me want to stay away from the Eaton Centre. It is less about the stores and more about the tourist attraction now. If I want something from an actual store I will go to Amazon or somewhere else.

The original OVO store location on Dundas West has also remained a solid presence for many years now. I personally don't shop at this brand, but I don't have an issue with it either. The Eaton Centre will always be a tourist attraction regardless.

The Yorkdale location does well enough, look forward to this one.
Once, even the New York Yankees visited Yorkdale specifically to this store.

I personally don't shop at this brand, but I don't have an issue with it either. The Eaton Centre will always be a tourist attraction regardless.
I too don't shop at this brand as well and I have no problem with its existence.

The Eaton Centre is officially a tourist attraction (and is Toronto's busiest tourist attraction and the busiest shopping mall in North America, busier than West Edmonton Mall or the Mall of America), which means that it's among the very few shopping malls open during statutory holidays (Christmas included).

The Eaton Centre is officially a tourist attraction (and is Toronto's busiest tourist attraction and the busiest shopping mall in North America, busier than West Edmonton Mall or the Mall of America), which means that it's among the very few shopping malls open during statutory holidays (Christmas included).
Christmas not included. That's the only day it is closed.

m0851 has closed. Frank & Oak will be relocating into that space, next to the Queen Street entrance. Hopefully they will expand the store to include the Men's collection.
Haight & Ashbury is moving to a different location, TBA.

I spoke with a worker there, they weren't sure when Haight & Ashbury would return. They seem to reopen a popup every 6 months for 6 months or so.

I spoke with a worker there, they weren't sure when Haight & Ashbury would return. They seem to reopen a popup every 6 months for 6 months or so.

Haight & Ashbury is moving down the hall into the now-closed Lucky Jeans space beside Bath and Body Works.

Reactions: syn
Urban Herbivore in the food court has shut down.
Jack & Jones has re-opened after their renovation. They have now expanded into the former Scotch & Soda next door.
The forthcoming Apple Store is still covered in black hoarding, but without any logos as yet.
Cath Kidston is coming to TEC, location TBD.

Jack Jones.
79B89D8F-0234-4837-A1C3-4F3C13E7D9F8.jpeg

Cath Kidston has opened their pop-up shop beside Jack & Jones. They will be there until at least January 2020.
Vivorosa has re-opened in the former H&R Block/Blue Marine space beside Lush.
Calendar Club is now open again in the former Jean Machine location.

Back