News   May 09, 2024
 505     0 
News   May 09, 2024
 465     0 
News   May 09, 2024
 764     1 

Toronto Eaton Centre

^ Not so good news for Under Armour at the corporate level:

Laline is now open in the former Guess Accessories space.
Just Cozy has replaced the WE store near the Dundas subway entrance.
The Foreign Exchange Centre on Level 1 between Under Armour and Call It Spring has closed.
The 'Streaming at CF' studio space on Level 2 near Queen St. has closed as well.
Manitobah Mukluks will be opening at some point in the mall.

Edit: Manitobah Mukluks has opened inside the former Hyba/Streaming at CF space.

Last edited:
No sign of apples reopening? Maybe for Black Friday?

I spotted them preparing for something outside the back of the store.

Seeing the fork lift, I suspected that this might've been them moving the furniture in. My brother later saw them moving in large shrink wrapped pallets out of a large truck. If they're moving in the furniture now, it won't be long before they open the new store. No way will they want to move in during the height of Christmas shopping. They had aimed to open in October so they're up against the clock now.

I spotted them preparing for something outside the back of the store.

View attachment 214573

Seeing the fork lift, I suspected that this might've been them moving the furniture in. My brother later saw them moving in large shrink wrapped pallets out of a large truck. If they're moving in the furniture now, it won't be long before they open the new store. No way will they want to move in during the height of Christmas shopping. They had aimed to open in October so they're up against the clock now.
At least they have until American Thanksgiving.

Mid December opening is what I've heard

Doing that on the 24th isn't as bad as doing it on the weekend before, at Yorkdale. That's hardcore masochism. As far as I am concerned Yorkdale is a no-go zone starting late November.

AoD

In 2006 I went to Yorkdale on Boxing Day. If someone screamed fire there would have been more than a few fatalities from the ensuing stampede.

Back