Toronto Eaton Centre (Ongoing Renewal) | ?m | ?s | Cadillac Fairview | Zeidler

Was walking around last night and noticed how the H&M back-lit panels and LCD on both the exterior and the interior atrium really illuminate the square.

20160226_235124.jpg

Attachments

• 20160226_235124.jpg
    20160226_235124.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,738
I think the H&M entrances/ remodel is better than the sak's. They really did a terrible job near the corner of queen and Yonge. Was much better before.

The H&M Home section is pretty lame. Much ado about nothing.

yeah that's what I thought when I looked at it today plus it's just in the middle of the ladies section and just a small room too

I thought it was alright. It's actually a decent size (in two or three rooms, depending on what one considers a "room"). The merchandise is what one would expect, not particularly unique (Muji across the street is far more interesting) but attractive pieces nonetheless. It isn't something I would make a special trip to go shop at, but if I was a regular H&M shopper (I'm not) I could see myself picking up odds and ends at the H&M Home at times when I am there clothes shopping. I suspect it fulfills its function very well, which is to get regular H&M shoppers to drop a bit more money when they are in the store.

I think most people were expecting H&M Home to be more like a downtown IKEA, and less like a couple of pineapple knicknacks. Let's all just cross our fingers for what we really want - Swedish Meatballs.

Only in Toronto the HM store looks 10 times better than the Apple Store (which is a sad space).

I think most people were expecting H&M Home to be more like a downtown IKEA, and less like a couple of pineapple knicknacks. Let's all just cross our fingers for what we really want - Swedish Meatballs.
Pineapple knicknacks are very in this year. They even had one in the Oscar green room.

Back