Dundas Square Gardens | 156.05m | 50s | Gupta | IBI Group

urbantorontoUser123

Member Bio
Reaction score
I guess we can agree to disagree. My point was not everyone trades off exterior aesthetics over interior spaces, especially when most new condos are getting miniature. 400 Square feet is your typical "undergrad studio" these days, and most new condos would pack 2 bedrooms in 600-800 square feet, some even 3-bedrooms. Grid is, in fact, a more cramped building with 1 bedroom at merely 440 sq ft and 2 bedrooms 640 sq ft. That's quite small. While it's not that the other building is any bigger, at least it compensates with some exterior space.

I don't think this type of generalization is very constructive. Plus, you missed my point. My observation wasn't around "liveability", I was simply commenting on the exterior ascetics of the two buildings. Which is what this thread is for. So you know for next time, real estate comments are for the real estate thread.

Side note - I'm an owner, and I'd pick a balcony-less Grid unit over DSG any day of the week. I take pride in what the outside of my home looks like. And I assume I'm not the only one.

steveve

Member Bio
Reaction score
Today:

DSCN8484.jpeg