Toronto Dragon Condos | 37.49m | 10s | Ideal Developments | IBI Group

It is not a desirable destination for middle class folks to live and shop.

Because clearly those are the only people who matter and the proper way to fix a neighbourhood is to make it a bastion of the middle-class. /s

Last edited:
Actually this strip is one of the coolest in Toronto and with the most potential--it's walking distance to everything cool--Annex, College, UofT, Bay Street, Queen West, King & Spadina etc.

I expect to see a ton of proposals flood the area over the next decade--I hope majority are stunning midrises.

Actually this strip is one of the coolest in Toronto and with the most potential--it's walking distance to everything cool--Annex, College, UofT, Bay Street, Queen West, King & Spadina etc.

I expect to see a ton of proposals flood the area over the next decade--I hope majority are stunning midrises.

Completely agree in terms of location ... it is really at the center of everything.

That's why I'm surprised FAD didn't sell as well ! And you cannot argue that at least today, most folks would consider the location of FAD much more desirable.

29 September 2013:
du64.jpg

Application: Demolition Folder (DM) Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5T 2E5

Ward 20: Trinity-Spadina

Application#: 13 259978 DEM 00 DM Accepted Date: Nov 1, 2013

Project: Multiple Use/Non Residential Demolition

Description: Proposal to demolish existing 4 storey cinema and parking garage (858m2) for future developments.

Application: New Building Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5T 2E5

Application#: 14 128197 BLD 00 NB Accepted Date: Mar 13, 2014

Project: Mixed Use/Res w Non Res New Building

Description: Proposal to construct a new 11-storey mixed use condominium building containing 95 residential units with retail uses on the ground floor. Scope of work includes 2 floors below grade underground parking garage.

Application: Demolition Folder (DM) Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5T 2E5

Application#: 13 259978 DEM 01 DM Accepted Date: Mar 17, 2014

Project: Multiple Use/Non Residential Demolition

Description: Revision to demo permit to include all floors below grade in 4 storey cinema.

Wonder how did it sell?
Ideally considering the location Spadina should have more highrise residential project like this.
The buildings north of Richmond are simply too short for such a wide street.

Ideally considering the location Spadina should have more highrise residential project like this.

At 10 storeys, this would be a mid-rise not a high-rise

Back