Toronto DNA3 | ?m | 15s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

Constructive criticism does not equal negativity. In fact, it's quite the opposite. It means you actually care about the city you live in and you desire/expect better. Striving to become better is a positive thing, not negative. Isn't the whole point of our discourse here about making Toronto a better/great city?

I like this lighting detailing in front of CityMarket.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 1,422
Btw... I confirmed with someone that works at the store that it opens next Friday.

Does anyone know if this is a Loblaws City Market or Independent? I didn't think it opened friday.

Opened on Friday. Went to the store yesterday and was impressed. Sorta like a Sobey's express, but higher end with all the PC products and better executed.

It is being marketed to the customer as an independent store and the word Loblaw is not in the store name. Not a bad first attempt. I just wish it was at King/Spadina, it would do better there I think.

This came on for just a few minutes last night. Had no idea it was supposed to be lit up! Just made a cool building even cooler.
Just wondering if that's gonna be annoying for the tenants though.
2015-06-01.jpg

Attachments

• 2015-06-01.jpg
    2015-06-01.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 868
Those white frames look too transparent during the day -- the steel structure behind it is way too visible and a distracting element to see.
But at night, those frames looks really cool.

It would be great to have balcony lit like that when you have company over, but it would be definitely annoying to have that lit in front your windows every night.

This came on for just a few minutes last night. Had no idea it was supposed to be lit up! Just made a cool building even cooler.
Just wondering if that's gonna be annoying for the tenants though.

That is very cool ! thanks paupah .... looks like Canderel is staying true to the rendering :D ! (uncommon to see)

Back