Toronto DNA3 | ?m | 15s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

The tracks aren't being tested, that's the King car tracks. Too bad because of the resolution we can't read the front sign or the vehicle number—because both would be telling—but it would either a regular run between the Roncesvalles car barns and its route, or a driving training run, or a test run for a new vehicle.

I'd wager on the streetcar heading to its service run. Driver appears in uniform. Think orange vests would be worn on testing runs.

That was the second new streetcar I passed on King; the LED read 'Not in Service' so I assume they were on their way to run the Spadina and Harbourfront routes (though I did see one on Bathurst as well, not sure if it was in service though).

Sounds like a decent commute then given all the garbage I see.

Actually I'm not that critical. My walk to work each day is great and thankfully I don't have to go anywhere near Liberty village. The ugliest stuff I have to look at has been there 30-40 years.

Last edited:
After sitting vacant for quite some time, a Tim Horton's now occupies the retail space beside Sleep Country.
tMCaE1L.jpg

Looks like some of the black panels either fell from DNA3 or were going to fall. Now they have straps around some of them and caution tape up to keep pedestrians away.

IMG_3314.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3314.jpg
    IMG_3314.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 676

Back