Toronto Cube Lofts | ?m | 6s | Neilas | RAW Design

It was a perfect day for working outside... but not a worker was to be seen.

DSCN4938.jpg

DSCN4939.jpg

DSCN4941.jpg

They were pouring concrete yesterday. The move in date is hilarious, but than what condo project comes anywhere close to meeting move-in expectations.

Not much activity at this site. I also noticed that the Cube sign seems to be covered up/gone. Would love to see this building get built, but it hasn't gone anywhere in months. Perhaps they are casualty of financing?

hey - ya there seems to be nothing going on !
I bought from they're other development and it makes me nervous of its fate as well :(

A interesting fact... a company called Water View Capital Corp. was doing something with CUBE - "Available $750,000 10% Yeild Investment Oppurtunity"
Investment Highlights:
1 Year Term - Matures Dec 1, 2010
2nd Mortgage @ 10% yeild

Not sure when that was... probably sometime in 2009... but thought I'd share it.

A interesting fact... a company called Water View Capital Corp. was doing something with CUBE - "Available $750,000 10% Yeild Investment Oppurtunity"
Investment Highlights:
1 Year Term - Matures Dec 1, 2010
2nd Mortgage @ 10% yeild

Not sure when that was... probably sometime in 2009... but thought I'd share it.

Hi Kalvin

I am familiar with WaterView Capital Corp

Where did you find the offering mend. about this project with them? I couldn't find any info on it.

Thanks

Back