Toronto Couture The Condominium | ?m | 42s | Philmor | Graziani + Corazza

I hope this project gets canceled. I think its ugly. Too lazy to explain why but will do so if pushed by Archivist or others.

Yea, lol......I know it's selfish, but I can't help myself. Everytime I see this thread updated, I cross my fingers and hope it's cancelled. :eek:

Yea, lol......I know it's selfish, but I can't help myself. Everytime I see this thread updated, I cross my fingers and hope it's cancelled. :eek:

I like this building not to mention the added density for the area. Think of the reduction of traffic noise coming from Jarvis/Mt. Pleasant should this building be built. If it doesn't get built, another project will surely replace it in a few years.

yeah, if a project can come back from the dead...

Lopping off the top five floors probably helped

Wasn't that just a rumour.:confused:

If you go back a few pages someone named janiv claimed to have purchased a PH unit and was having a hard time getting a straight answer from Monarch once the rumours started. According to janiv, confirmation of the height reduction was confirmed and he switched suites. Then he pulled a Houdini, so perhaps it's BS. I can confirm I've never seen a sign posted at or around the site for an amendment to the building height which could be considered suspect.

If you go back a few pages someone named janiv claimed to have purchased a PH unit and was having a hard time getting a straight answer from Monarch once the rumours started. According to janiv, confirmation of the height reduction was confirmed and he switched suites. Then he pulled a Houdini, so perhaps it's BS. I can confirm I've never seen a sign posted at or around the site for an amendment to the building height which could be considered suspect.

Awhile back I went to the sales centre when I heard the rumour and they told me the building height was reduced. I am pretty confident on this one, plus it makes sense why they are ready for the build now.

True!!! The original plan was to have 45 floors (44 level) where the last 3 floors are PH. They removed the 5 top floors, and now it's only 40 floors (39 levels) with no PH. I received my money back after 1 month (I'm not sure exactly how long it took). The reason I did not purchase a different unit in that project is because they refused to give me the 30,000$ discount that was offered to all other buyers at that time. In the overall they are okay but it's just that they are really really slow...I've no problem making bussiness with them again.

By the way, if you purchase a unit from Monarch be aware that you cannot sell it (assignment) until the closing date, which means until the unit is under your name and you got your mortgage. I know that Tridel does it too. So if you're an investor it's probably not a good project to invest in.

By the way, if you purchase a unit from Monarch be aware that you cannot sell it (assignment) until the closing date, which means until the unit is under your name and you got your mortgage. I know that Tridel does it too. So if you're an investor it's probably not a good project to invest in.

Wait a minute, how can you sell something you dont own.:confused: Didnt know that even existed in the condo industry.

Back