Toronto Clear Spirit | 131.36m | 40s | Cityscape | a—A

Taken today from the 11 floor deck at 39 Parliament Street. This was one of the original condos built at the Distillery.

39Parliament-Oct3,10(2).jpg

39Parliament-Oct3,10(5).jpg

39Parliament-Oct3,10(7).jpg

39Parliament-Oct3,10(8).jpg

39Parliament-Oct3,10(10).jpg

39Parliament-Oct3,10(16).jpg

39Parliament-Oct3,10(19).jpg

39Parliament-Oct3,10(21).jpg

39Parliament-Oct3,10(23).jpg

good to know that this is finally out of the ground. I'm sure we'll get more frequent updates now that there is actually something to see...

I'm not sure when Gooderham will be starting construction, but this site will contain both Clear Spirits and Gooderham condos, the two towers here are arranged like the 2 U-condo towers ... there's a site plan somewhere in this thread

A reminder of the site (Clear Spirits is in the centre).

DSCN2912.jpg

Last edited:
I thought they were going to start digging out the foundation for Gooderham in the very short future? I could be wrong.

I'm not sure if this has been posted before, But you can view the Construction from the Toronto Waterfront Webcams...

http://www.waterfrontoronto.ca/webcameras

If you go to the West Don Lands camera, you'll be able to view it, updated every 15 minutes. You can also make it into a higher-rez full screen version. :) I typically check it every couple days.

Site Visit Dec 3rd

Click for full size. Hard to get good shots of this site as it fence in that doesn't allow close up shots.
Odd how that one column is leaning.

Back