Toronto Charlie Condos | 122.83m | 36s | Great Gulf | Diamond Schmitt

why dont you guys buy a delorean so you can go back to the future to 2018.... at least you wont have to post that the projects taking too long like every other day!

Iphone3GS
photo%201.JPG

photo%202.JPG

photo%203.JPG

So I am no construction genius, but looking at the progress thus far, it seems like only the lobby and first 2 floors are complete. Judging by the height of the structure so far, and considering that the outdoor pool area and fitness centre will likely be a larger roof height, is it just me that thinks that anything above floor 13 will have a clear North view over Glas?

Wow, how much space is between Charlie and Hudson? Would love to see the "view" from those units.

36 storeys almost seems to short.

However, the King Street west makeover, continues without abating. A street in Toronto worth showcasing with it's modern technological and entertainment flair!

Do you know if Charlie is ready for occupancy by Spring 2012, in under a year? I am at high floor but the occupancy is said to be May 1st.

Do you know if Charlie is ready for occupancy by Spring 2012, in under a year? I am at high floor but the occupancy is said to be May 1st.

I would typically say maybe...but this one has taken so long...who knows? They still have 30 or so floors to go? Lets say it takes just over a week per floor...yea, I don't think this one will be occupied by May 1st.

Back