Toronto Charlie Condos | 122.83m | 36s | Great Gulf | Diamond Schmitt

This and Victory are the two slowest moving projects in the core I think. I know the parking garage and first couple of foors take a while but these are glacial.

Charlie's pit, overlooked by M5V:

CharlieM5Vpano.jpg

This and Victory are the two slowest moving projects in the core I think. I know the parking garage and first couple of foors take a while but these are glacial.

"The Modern" project on richmond/sherbourne is moving slow too!!

Wow Jason, you are really tearing it up again today....thx for all the updates! :D

If they're just finishing the pit now, and have 36 stories to build, would it take them another 8 to 10 months before occupancy? That's assuming roughly 1 week/story, thru the winter. So maybe another year given their track record? What do you folks think?

If they're just finishing the pit now, and have 36 stories to build, would it take them another 8 to 10 months before occupancy? That's assuming roughly 1 week/story, thru the winter. So maybe another year given their track record? What do you folks think?

Not even close. I'll say it's a good 2 years before the lower floors are occupied...and that's probably best case scenario.

Back