Toronto Charlie Condos | 122.83m | 36s | Great Gulf | Diamond Schmitt

Love the second photo. That block is awesome, all we need now is Langston Hall and the corner of Spadina/Adelaide developed and it'll be complete.

Love the second photo. That block is awesome, all we need now is Langston Hall and the corner of Spadina/Adelaide developed and it'll be complete.

I get what you are saying, but the Langston Hall site is actually on another block, and is separated from the one on which Charlie is situated by Oxley Street - which runs from Charlotte to Spadina. The block on which Langston Hall will go has more possible development sites, including parking lots and some low rise commercial buildings.

Last edited:
I still consider Charlotte lofts and Langston Hall on the same block as Charlie, Glas and the Hudson, as Oxley is such a small street.
Langston Hall is in its final City approvals for its height increase, which I hope construction will start early this summer.

The parking lot and 2-storey retail north of the Hudson are the remaining developable properties in that cluster.

Also the King Charlotte across the street from Glas will soon sprout in that area.

I still consider Charlotte lofts and Langston Hall on the same block as Charlie, Glas and the Hudson, as Oxley is such a small street.
Langston Hall is in its final City approvals for its height increase, which I hope construction will start early this summer.

The parking lot and 2-storey retail north of the Hudson are the remaining developable properties in that cluster.

Also the King Charlotte across the street from Glas will soon sprout in that area.

Well, it is a separate block defined by a street. Regardless, everything west of 36 Charlotte could be re/developed, so I'd say the block isn't as finished as one would think.

Pics taken Mar 14, 2012

ykhwR.jpg

r47rk.jpg

Looks like there's some double height floors up there (though I can't find any floorplans with said option), so that could be slowing it all down a bit.

Back