Toronto Charlie Condos | 122.83m | 36s | Great Gulf | Diamond Schmitt

Wow. That's a view that will simply be gone in a few years. Poor sap.

DSC01828.jpg

Well, they won't be able to see that horrible King Business Centre anymore (or whatever that pink brick building is now called), so it may actually be a bonus. And who knows what the new neighbours might be like?

Calling someone a sap here, someone who has kindly posted photos, is trolling and is rude.

Well, they won't be able to see that horrible King Business Centre anymore (or whatever that pink brick building is now called), so it may actually be a bonus. And who knows what the new neighbours might be like?

Calling someone a sap here, someone who has kindly posted photos, is trolling and is rude.

Sorry! I meant to show sympathy, not trash him/her. I should have said "poor dude/person."

Actually the view from unit might still be ok. The tower portion of Charlie is aligned to the east portion of the site and the south portion is low enough to allow sunshine to pass through to this unit. The sliver of daylight might only last for a couple of hours but it's still sunlight.

Perhaps they'll end up with a view of other people's units and who knows what quality of shows they'll get from their unit.

the King/Spadina area is really transforming from a few years ago. There will be few parking lots left in just a few years. Improving that park to the south (near wellington) off of spadina will become increasingly important to residents in the area.

the King/Spadina area is really transforming from a few years ago. There will be few parking lots left in just a few years. Improving that park to the south (near wellington) off of spadina will become increasingly important to residents in the area.
Improving Clarence Square is already planned as part of the revitalization of Wellington Street.

I was speaking to one of the construction workers, and he mentioned a crane is scheduled to go up mid-late February!

How do you post pics on here? I work in building right next to the Hudson and have a perfect view of the Charlie site from my office. It actually totally depresses me because right now I have a perfect view on the CN tower and the sky from my office, and soon I'll be walled in by Charlie. But I can post pics.

Back