Toronto Celsius Condo | ?m | 18s | Shiu Pong | Kirkor Architects

Why not? I lived down the block from there for 15 years. If you want more of a suburban feel but still be close to the city via the subway than NYCC can't be beat.

Why not? I lived down the block from there for 15 years. If you want more of a suburban feel but still be close to the city via the subway than NYCC can't be beat.

I think York Mills, Lawrence Park, Lytton Park might have something to say about that. :) (but I agree it isn't as bad as many say, although the food in the area is a bit weak imo in terms of quality.)

I think York Mills, Lawrence Park, Lytton Park might have something to say about that. :) (but I agree it isn't as bad as many say, although the food in the area is a bit weak imo in terms of quality.)

I wouldn't be so sure. I would probably take NYCC over my current Lawrence Park spot to be in a more urban setting (though further north). In any case I will probably end up downtown for my next move, but I am still a bit startled by UD's comments regarding NYCC in this thread and others.

8 June 2013: Why would anyone want to live here?

Everyone loves their area, but putting the aesthetic of other neighbourhoods on blast doesn't really accomplish much other than riling people up.... UD we know you are a west ender, and live in a very walkable neighbourhood, but surely if someone took some cell phone pics of your neighbourhood, they would be able to find beat up public realm and sub-par architecture there as well. You need to understand that what is right for you may not be right for everyone. I would personally rather live on a crappy northern part of the Yonge line than the most central stations on the Bloor-Danforth, and that is just preference/convenience.

Aug 08
9503891678_3b4ed99486_b.jpg

9504030452_ab8aacbd53_b.jpg

9504090908_c43bde6f77_b.jpg

9501225009_35d5dca8fa_b.jpg

IMG_0307_resize.jpg

IMG_0308_resize.jpg

IMG_0309_resize.jpg

IMG_0311_resize.jpg

IMG_0312_resize.jpg

Building is coming along... Nov 27, 2013

Attachments

• IMG_0307_resize.jpg
    IMG_0307_resize.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 1,061
  • IMG_0308_resize.jpg
    IMG_0308_resize.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 1,057
  • IMG_0309_resize.jpg
    IMG_0309_resize.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,070
  • IMG_0311_resize.jpg
    IMG_0311_resize.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 1,052
  • IMG_0312_resize.jpg
    IMG_0312_resize.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 1,065
am I the only one puzzled by the odd lack of new developments in NYCC? there have been so many going up recently, but there is nothing in the sales phase right now..

Its a valid point actually, I don't think there is anything in sales ATM ... with that said there are many proposals, at least 5 I can think of off hand that are close (in theory) to going into sales. Given how much development there has been over the years it wouldn't surprise me. I think condo prices in NYCC increased the least out of many of the large condo markets in the GTA.

I think Y&E will suffer a similar fate soon, just given the many many developments, eventually the market hits a limit and will take a few years to build up demand.

Crane came down yesterday.

On a side note, the white accents they're installing on the building helps to liven up the dreadful grey.

Back