Toronto Casa II Condos | 184.09m | 56s | Cresford | a—A

I'm always suspicious with renderings of mechanical room treatments but if that can be created somewhat faithfully, I like it too. An attractive switch with it's sister across the street.

It looks amazing. I just hope it ends up complimenting CASA 1 when all is said and done instead of just seeming like too much of a good thing.

Huh? Why not BOSS?

A Briono will be 100% hand stitched and canvassed for $4000

A BOSS will be machine made and fused for $1000

90% of people will not be able to tell the difference though. BOSS suits are more "entry level", but cut and fabric can be quite nice, so people will look good in one. If you know what you are doing, you could get a better quality suit for $1000, but Hugo Boss does a lot of high profile marketing to secure their image in the market. One advantage with BOSS though, would be that if you wore the pants out, you would be able to buy a replacement pair that would match exactly.

So it's quite possible this building is a BOSS suit. he he

A Briono will be 100% hand stitched and canvassed for $4000

A BOSS will be machine made and fused for $1000

90% of people will not be able to tell the difference though. BOSS suits are more "entry level", but cut and fabric can be quite nice, so people will look good in one. If you know what you are doing, you could get a better quality suit for $1000, but Hugo Boss does a lot of high profile marketing to secure their image in the market. One advantage with BOSS though, would be that if you wore the pants out, you would be able to buy a replacement pair that would match exactly.

So it's quite possible this building is a BOSS suit. he he

haha!! well done!

Here's another rendering

Casa2-Rendering.jpg

The fauxhawk is cute and I think the gold will be a nice touch. However, I was really hoping the roof would have a much more feminine look to match the sharp gentlemanly brimof the Casa top hat. I'd like to see Clewes pull off a cloche hat roof.

Charles is becoming interesting:

East of Yonge will have 6(?) massive elegant towers 40-60 floors (mostly Aa); squalor, chaos, and mayhem Yonge to Bay; eclectic mix of small high-end residential and institional Bay to University.

Can anyone complete this list for Charles East?

X1
X2
Casa
42 Charles
Chaz
Uptown

Back