Toronto Casa | 147.52m | 46s | Cresford | a—A

Those units are to die for. There are three 2 bed+den & one 2 bed ranging from 1600-2000 feet each, plus balcony and 2nd floor terrace areas.

I totally agree. Man I wish I was rich. I've got a pretty nice unit (my apartment in CASA is nice too!) but those penthouses are over-the-top.

Too bad Cresford still hasn't updated their website with these floorplans. You'd think they'd want to show them off.

...And on another note, they've put up a new banner on Casa... and you can actually ready it from Yonge & Bloor.

Pics

Long time no see!

Here are a few pics from a guy that works on site.

And a few more from the west end of town.

And yes, the lid up roof will look completely amazing at night!!!

Attachments

• CASA.jpg
    CASA.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 268
  • CASA-2.jpg
    CASA-2.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 303
  • CASA-3.jpg
    CASA-3.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 286
  • CASA-4.jpg
    CASA-4.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 257
  • CASA-5.jpg
    CASA-5.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 267
  • CASA-6.jpg
    CASA-6.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 279
  • CASA-7.jpg
    CASA-7.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 245
ASEK, would you be able to see the CN tower from CASA's 30th floor at the (NORTHWEST corner suite)? Just wondering...it looks like College Park Residences may obstruct that view.

Asek, thanks so much for sharing those! I can't believe it took so long for anyone to share photos from inside the construction site.

I've re-uploaded them here so everyone can see without having to log in.

CASA-2.jpg

CASA-3.jpg

CASA-4.jpg

CASA-5.jpg

CASA.jpg

Too bad there are no shots looking back down at BSN.

Last edited:
The strip along Yonge St. in the second photo seems so out of place. As much as I like parts of the strip, I hope most of it will be redeveloped someday. 6 - 10 Storey retail, commercial, residental mixed use would look great and add some density.

ASEK, would you be able to see the CN tower from CASA's 30th floor at the (NORTHWEST corner suite)? Just wondering...it looks like College Park Residences may obstruct that view.

Can't say for sure but I think you would

------------
And I guess it's CASA guy's lucky day, my ex-coworker that is now on CASA had the picture of BSN you were looking for!!!

Attachments

• BSN.jpg
    BSN.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 232
haha BSN looks so dinky from that perspective ... thanks for sharing all the amazing photos Asek !

BSN photo

Can't say for sure but I think you would

------------
And I guess it's CASA guy's lucky day, my ex-coworker that is now on CASA had the picture of BSN you were looking for!!!

ASEK. Great photos and thanks from all of us. You may want to post the BSN photo on the BSN thread as it is indeed a unique shot.

CASA guy. How do you post the photos so that they are visible without logging in? I get the same results when I post photos.

post them on a photo hosting site like imageshack or photobucket.

Back