Toronto Casa | 147.52m | 46s | Cresford | a—A

Seeing College Park in those photos makes me realize just how monumental it would've been if the original plans for it had gone through. 650 feet of art deco would've been quite something.

BSN.jpg

^Looking down on BSN from Casa. (photo from Asek).

DSCN4632.jpg

^Casa, as seen yesterday from Church and Lombard.

Casa Penthouses

Note that the outdoor space listed for the 46 floor suites is MUCH MORE because for some silly reason the brainwaves at Cresford didn't think it important to show the square footage of the massive 47th level terrace on the floor plans.

It's also not clear if the 47th floor terraces are essentially exactly the roof space of the 46th floor.

An agent friend passed these on, so sorry if the quality is not the best... and sadly I don't have a pricelist.

46th floor:

45th floor:

Casa Penthouses

Note that the outdoor space listed for the 46 floor suites is MUCH MORE because for some silly reason the brainwaves at Cresford didn't think it important to show the square footage of the massive 47th level terrace on the floor plans.

It's also not clear if the 47th floor terraces are essentially exactly the roof space of the 46th floor.

An agent friend passed these on, so sorry if the quality is not the best... and sadly I don't have a pricelist.

Prices have only been released on a couple of the SPH units, no prices yet for the PH babes.

The Bloor/Yorkville skyline is going to be expanding dramatically over the next couple of years. Looking forward to more of these shots during this period.

wow, loads of great pics! I am almost feeling ashamed posting this one taken on an overcast Monday night from Panorama Lounge on the roof of the Manulife Tower:
(500 Sherbourne in the background from this angle)

casasummer09.jpg

and some possible retail for the ground level? (seen in SOHO, NYC)

magazineshop.jpg

Last edited:
From Jarvis, south of Charles today

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Some cell phone pics taken yesterday. More brick work being actively worked on at the front of the lobby. There were actually a lot of people standing around the site admiring the building. The painted balconies now going higher up the building are giving the building a much more "fresh" look from up close. So it looks like the second from the top floor now has the much thicker concrete. I may be completely wrong but I think that the 2nd from the top floor isn't really a floor and just an illusion of one by way of construction. And that the top we're looking now IS the hat. What are your thoughts?

Also here's a pic of that big hunky thing that seems to be sitting now in front of the lobby for more than a month...not sure what it is. Anyways it seemed like the last few weeks going by there wasn't a lot of activity going on but yesterday there was a ton of crew, a lot of noise coming from the site and a lot of spectators too.

On an un-related note....Crystal Blu is now twice the height of the Uptown...not sure what's going on here as they seemed to be going at a similar pace but things seem to have basically stopped now at the Uptown. Crystal Blu, on the other hand, is now rising.

Attachments

• IMG00020-20090707-1257.jpg
    IMG00020-20090707-1257.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG00022-20090707-1259.jpg
    IMG00022-20090707-1259.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 174

Back