Toronto Casa | 147.52m | 46s | Cresford | a—A

I've had those problems too. 23rd floor of my balcony door & window at 33 Wood St. about 2003 using my webcam. No fear. Had to chase him out a couple of times, I finally put the screen back into the window.

That's exactly how he or she looked like! I attempted to chase it, but it keeps going through these pipes.

Steveve- If I threw it off the terrace, someone would get badly hurt below:p

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

I just passed by, it's getting better and better, however I don't know how the residents will deal with the ocupants of next door shelter... even today I saw someone sleeping on the grass on the west side of the old church.

I just passed by, it's getting better and better, however I don't know how the residents will deal with the ocupants of next door shelter... even today I saw someone sleeping on the grass on the west side of the old church.

considering the church and shelter were there a long time before residents bought and in plain sight, i hope the new residents have the common decency not to complain about them now.

but then again, i should know better ... the new residents will cry bloody mary at the first sight of a vagrant.

looked like the very top floor of Casa was lit up tonight, at least the side facing Jarvis - bright white...:cool:

The laneway is now complete and they have also made a "fat" sidewalk leading to the entrance that is the same width as the entrance.

The laneway is now complete and they have also made a "fat" sidewalk leading to the entrance that is the same width as the entrance.

I also noticed a wicked looking periwinkle colour in the lobby last weekend. It's impossible to see in the day. Definitely looks good in the evening.

Of course it's not complete, but does anyone have a negative comment about this project so far aside from the two trees out front? I can't recall reading a single critical post in the past several months and there's nothing negative to my eyes. Incidentally, those trees look just fine spring through fall, but Poltergeist-creepy with no leaves on them when they're bare.

IMO, Casa is close to joining the small, exclusive club of highrise condos that has (so far) set true standards of excellence in Toronto.

Of course it's not complete, but does anyone have a negative comment about this project so far aside from the two trees out front? I can't recall reading a single critical post in the past several months and there's nothing negative to my eyes. Incidentally, those trees look just fine spring through fall, but Poltergeist-creepy with no leaves on them when they're bare.

IMO, Casa is close to joining the small, exclusive club of highrise condos that has (so far) set true standards of excellence in Toronto.

I think the most criticism it got was the post about how people swimming in the pool might have to worry about stuff dropping on them from the balconies above! Universal acclaim is pretty rare around here, but in this case it is justified.

Back