Toronto Casa | 147.52m | 46s | Cresford | a—A

Nov 8

IMG_nov-08-09-0082.jpg

IMG_nov-08-09-0106.jpg

IMG_nov-08-09-0116.jpg

Thanks, Drum!

Looking stellar all around... but I still can't understand why on earth they would leave those sickly trees. They look even worse in person.

The building is very nice, the podium is nice too, however I don't get the warped glass :confused:

I was working right above the Cresford sign, but I'm unsure when I will return back (maybe next week?)

Be aware of a light brown squirrel on the 46/47th floor. I don't know how it got up there, but I would assume that it slowly moved up floors. The little critter
stole a slice of my father's spinach pizza, out of his lunch bag. He left the crust:rolleyes: It was quite funny, as my father originally thought some worker
messed his lunch bag on purpose.

LOL!!!! HA HA !!!! LOL!!!!!!!!! ^^^

WOW!... that's pretty funny!!!!... That's the last place you would expect to find a squirrel!!!!!!! imagine if it fell off of Casa!?... that would be tragic :(

Squirrel... WIN! :D

Be aware of a light brown squirrel on the 46/47th floor. I don't know how it got up there, but I would assume that it slowly moved up floors. The little critter
stole a slice of my father's spinach pizza, out of his lunch bag. He left the crust:rolleyes: It was quite funny, as my father originally thought some worker
messed his lunch bag on purpose.

I've had those problems too. 23rd floor of my balcony door & window at 33 Wood St. about 2003 using my webcam. No fear. Had to chase him out a couple of times, I finally put the screen back into the window.

Brand new sidewalks out front have been completed and they're now installing plywood panels in the lobby.

I was by there about an hour ago, I thought it was the panels going up as I couldn't see very well because of the glare of the sun on the glass. The final, decorative horizontal trim on the lobby windows was also being installed today. I wonder if solar shades will be installed on the lobby windows. Come late afternoon it's going to be pretty sunny in that lobby.

Last edited:
This afternoon, as I walked by, a van parked at the church next door starting backing into the street. At the time, a worker was finishing some work on the sidewalk. It got very tense. The sidewalk guy hit the van with his trowel and started yelling at the driver. Clearly, both were at fault. the driver should have double-checked because there were lots of workers in the immediate area. The concrete guy should have cordoned off the place he was working and in any case kept aware of his surroundings. The van had only one exit path. The whole episode was both comical and scary. If the driver had been moving any faster...

Looking stellar all around... but I still can't understand why on earth they would leave those sickly trees. They look even worse in person.

Likely a city requirement - hopefully the health of the trees will improve once all the construction activity, dust, moving earth etc around them is complete.

Back