Toronto Casa | 147.52m | 46s | Cresford | a—A

Thanks Josef. X is looking mighty fine.

Rather than the view, it'd be great to see more detail shots up there of the actual structure too if you get a chance. Believe me, we are interested in that (probably more).

Good evening folks,

I wasn't able to take photos today, as I was quite occupied. I'm pretty sure
I'll have a little more time tomorrow to take some interior shots and so fourth.

Just a tiny bit of info...I noticed that they're planting these miniature bushes on the lower terrace. Also, I saw that the drywall was installed past the 28th floor. Two gentlemen were putting a washer and dryer combo in a suite on the 22nd floor.

Good evening folks,

I wasn't able to take photos today, as I was quite occupied. I'm pretty sure
I'll have a little more time tomorrow to take some interior shots and so fourth.

Just a tiny bit of info...I noticed that they're planting these miniature bushes on the lower terrace. Also, I saw that the drywall was installed past the 28th floor. Two gentlemen were putting a washer and dryer combo in a suite on the 22nd floor.

Fantastic! We're all waiting with bated breath!

They were mounting panels of some kind in the lobby today. Hard to tell what, since it's hard to see through the glass because of the wonky reflections.

I noticed that yesterday (a dull, overcast Monday). It looked to me like insulation on top of the cinder blocks then, presumably, come the wood panels.

Hi there folks,

As promised, here are some interior pics taken today on the 44th level. Sorry that I couldn't go to any lower levels, as my thighs were aching from working! I was also in a rush, because I was on my lunch break.
I'm not sure when I'll return back to Casa, but I may be there next week. I'm off to the Richmond condo tomorrow.

http://community.webshots.com/album/575409980UoIJSi

Hi there folks,

As promised, here are some interior pics taken today on the 44th level. Sorry that I couldn't go to any lower levels, as my thighs were aching from working! I was also in a rush, because I was on my lunch break.
I'm not sure when I'll return back to Casa, but I may be there next week. I'm off to the Richmond condo tomorrow.

http://community.webshots.com/album/575409980UoIJSi

thanks Josef, i guess we'll have to wait for awhile before the interiors get completed and finishes/appliances installed.

IMG_nov-06-09-0116.jpg

IMG_nov-06-09-0117.jpg

IMG_nov-06-09-0194.jpg

They were mounting panels of some kind in the lobby today. Hard to tell what, since it's hard to see through the glass because of the wonky reflections.

Definitely for the wood panels, which by the way are going to make this lobby absolutely stunning.

You can also notice that they painted the wall of the 2nd floor mezzanine with a very nice blue, just like the renderings. I can only imagine this lobby at night with the lights... wow!!! Sure hope these scissor lifts fit through the vestibule because soon enough they'll want to put the doors on the vestibule, at least before first occupancy. This will be a masterpiece for Charles st.

phase 2

Hey guys, i hear some of you chatting about a phase 2...is there more info about this? i havent heard anything about it. does the second phase 2 have another name or would it go by Casa 2? is there a forum about it on UT?

Thanks

Hey guys, i hear some of you chatting about a phase 2...is there more info about this? i havent heard anything about it. does the second phase 2 have another name or would it go by Casa 2? is there a forum about it on UT?

Thanks

It's not Casa phase 2, it's an unrelated project by a different company next to Casa at 45 Charles E. where the Casa/BSN sales office is currently located. It might be stalled as there's been no news on it for some time.

http://www.urbantoronto.ca/showthread.php?t=560

45 Charles:

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Last edited:

Back