Toronto Casa | 147.52m | 46s | Cresford | a—A

that last pic surprises me with all the distortion in the reflections of the glass.
lets hope its just because the glass panels havent been installed completely-properly thats causing the effect.

Dontcha' think BSN looks more interesting with that distored reflection? :D

It looks like three lines of glass were installed today, 10 lines remain. Let me stress again, this looks best in person. The third photo most closely captures what the glass actually looks like when viewing it on site.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Oct 17

IMG_oct-17-09-0168.jpg

IMG_oct-17-09-0169.jpg

IMG_oct-17-09-0170.jpg

IMG_oct-17-09-0171.jpg

IMG_oct-17-09-0172.jpg

IMG_oct-17-09-0173.jpg

IMG_oct-17-09-0186.jpg

IMG_oct-17-09-0187.jpg

Peter Clewes' best project so far? I don't think anything else can touch it....:)

Is this angle misleading? I could swear manulife center isn't THAT much taller and I thought that CASA is taller than St Thomas but it looks the other way around here.

FYI to all, the first PDI's are scheduled to start on November 1st...so hopefully we will get some interior pics on here. Mine is on the 11th of November so I will be posting pics of that. I was told by a salesperson that they expect there to be 210 lockers. Finally, at least one of the elevators are scheduled to be up and running on the 14th of November.

Is this angle misleading? I could swear manulife center isn't THAT much taller and I thought that CASA is taller than St Thomas but it looks the other way around here.

FYI to all, the first PDI's are scheduled to start on November 1st...so hopefully we will get some interior pics on here. Mine is on the 11th of November so I will be posting pics of that. I was told by a salesperson that they expect there to be 210 lockers. Finally, at least one of the elevators are scheduled to be up and running on the 14th of November.

Manulife (44 Charles) is about 100 feet taller than Casa, and on top of that, Casa is several blocks farther than 44 Charles from that vantage point.

Also One St. Thomas is 106m (I believe), while CASA is 130-something.

Oct. 24th

Sorry for the poor quality photos. My camera died so I'm using a borrowed camera for the first time today that I'm not familiar with until I can decide on & purchase a good Canon or Nikon. Suggestions welcome, please PM me.

Not a lot of progress on the glass this week

East laneway

More glass is on-site today and I'd hazard a guess that it's enough to complete the job on the lobby. Hopefully by the end of the week the lobby's glass wall will be finished, weather permitting.

Oct. 27th

Good progress today. Lobby glass is complete at the centre and east end, there are only six lines of glass left to go, including the smaller corner lines on the west side.

Looking mighty fine, thanks DT.

There's bound to be a horde of us hanging around once the first group of owners begin their PDIs....

Back