Toronto Canoe Landing Park | ?m | ?s | Concord Adex

Perhaps the option to be converted into a soccer field since there will be two schools in the area.

Perhaps the option to be converted into a soccer field since there will be two schools in the area.

It all depends if its Field-Turf used all over the world for sports fields or just that new ornamental fake grass being used in a lot of new homes, big price difference. Price to turf a soccer field is aprox. 1/2 million dollars compared with $35,000/50ks for the same area of household stuff.

Where are the water features?

3886223323_a35f36988e.jpg

Cityplace park

That's not the entire park right? What's going to happen to the other quadrants, specifically the ones directly in the foreground and the other to the right?

See block 31 discussion about next to the park.

Too bad the tents were not put on the fake turf not the new sod.

Cityplace park

What we got is such a massive letdown from what we thought we would get. :(

I just want them to actually open it..not just a few hour preview.

While they are at it how about a way to get to the water on the west side of spadina without j-walking ;-)

Looks like there is nothing much of interest to this park. Why do water features always disappear in Toronto parks? The same thing happened with H2O. The water feature was one of the best things in the park and on a hot, summer day, it would have been most appreciated. I don't know why these guys always set us up with great renderings, then deliver something disappointing. Of course people are going to be upset and feel deceived. I'm really getting disappointed. I want some water in that park!!!

I think the park will be nicer once the trees mature a bit and help to define some of the paths. It also seems bare without any furniture, but hopefully that just hasn't been gotten to yet

Back