Toronto California Condominiums | ?m | 32s | Camrost-Felcorp | Onespace

Fuu the iloft main lobby has to be one the cheapest lobbies I seen...the so call entrance to iloft elevators is a fricking fire door...come on even a door has to be secure doesnt mean it has to look like its a entrance to the fire stairs.

Fuu, interesting that they are relaunching as sunset condos....
ducati, I don't mind the iloft lobby, I like the design. I also like the idea of sharing the lobby & concierge with iLoft to keep maintenace fees low.

Its the same company that was advertising their loft units with big billboards claiming "starting at $199K" with a very small fine print of "price per floor, minimum purchase two floors". After that you can expect anything from them including naming same building different name and "re-launching". Also the way the building is positioned I doubt how you can see any sunset...?

ducati, I don't mind the iloft lobby, I like the design. I also like the idea of sharing the lobby & concierge with iLoft to keep maintenace fees low.

its not the lobby is the damn firedoor....anyways I completed my color selections and choose panel 3...California has ALOT of nice standard features..I was surprise since Camrost are cheap sob's.

I mixed panel 2 and 3... Upgraded to granite and 42" cabinets in the kitchen. Any word on occupancy dates??

The building is taller than iLoft now and can be seen from the west side of iLoft. You can see the difference from the south side also.

California rising on Lake Ontario...

6275957840_f8cbb41de2_b.jpg

Unless they were changing the name of the building, there's no need to change the name of this thread. Sunset condo's looks to be a new building, the next phase of the mystic point development. So it would require a new thread altogether.

Unless they were changing the name of the building, there's no need to change the name of this thread. Sunset condo's looks to be a new building, the next phase of the mystic point development. So it would require a new thread altogether.

It's not a new building. Nor are they changing the name of the project. It's still called California Condos. Camrost just trying to sell off remaining units and using the new name as a marketing tool. iLoft (phase 2) used a similar tactic - they registered "live by the lake" and livebythelake.ca to get rid of the last units. The California name has already been applied to the lobby that it will share with iLofts.

the buyers that owns the end unit facing east is so lucky...great view of the city skyline with zero blockage unless Christies goes....my faces west...I cant see anything south since my view right at where ilofts ends is blocked but a got a great view northwest.I was told pre occupancy should be starting in April for the low floors.....iloft and cali is way to close together..its like 15 meters between balconies.

Back