Toronto California Condominiums | ?m | 32s | Camrost-Felcorp | Onespace

Not a fan. Suburban condo slab with spandrels galore. The cladding on South beach is better quality and actually looks attractive when compared to this dreck.

I would have to say this building is great. And the view is exceptional from this location as nothing will ever directly obstruct the South facing units... that whole area in front is protected. I am just waiting to occupy my Corona suite in August. I am also happy with my Eau du soleil purchase, which is to be forgotten for the next 5-7 years until occupancy is confirmed.

It is a shame people have to say such nasty things about exceptional projects. Nothing beats glass for a beautiful view from a modern building/apartment. Camrost is a very reputable builder. Do your research because clearly there is no basis for your comments.

It is a shame people have to say such nasty things about exceptional projects. Nothing beats glass for a beautiful view from a modern building/apartment. Camrost is a very reputable builder. Do your research because clearly there is no basis for your comments.

This project may be exceptional from a real estate value point of view, but Travis' comments were based on the architecture of this project. Architecturally speaking, this project is better described as mediocre than exceptional. Perhaps if it weren't completely drenched in sea green spandrel glass, it would have been a little more pleasing to the eye.

Not sure if this is going to be California's pool, but it sure doesn't look like it.

Here's hoping California residents will not be sharing The Tides and iLofts pool as it's already maxed out as is.

CALIFORNIA-21-05-2012.jpg

cruzin4u ... you are correct, that is indeed California's "relocated" pool on the 4th floor

cruzin4u ... you are correct, that is indeed California's "relocated" pool on the 4th floor

I believe the pool is an indoor pool that is housed in the part of the building that extends in the top left corner of that photo. The outdoor pool is that shared with Tides and iLofts.

It's especially unfortunate since the first phase, Sky Lofts, was remarkably good for its time (still is quite a little spandrel-less gem).

200-Manitoba-St._.jpg

The pool is in the enclosed area that can be seen in the top center of the second photo.

Back