Toronto Boutique Condos | 106.37m | 35s | Urban Capital | ZAS Architects

• Thread starter superdeduperawesome
  • Start date
Passed by the site this morning and noticed that the undersides of the balconies are being painted. I was pleasantly surprised!

love the way that Boutique interacts with the heritage building on the corner. And I'm calling it orange brick... sweet detail!

I agree. You can now see where this building is going and it's going good.
The top of the older building flows nicely with the upper part of the reddish'orange brick of the new. A pleasing gentle and respectful transition. After that the modern glass portion continues to soar upwards. That orange brick certainly creates a nice buffer.
This one holds promise to be an attractive improvement to that area.

Excellent. I love hidden away side-street with small shops.

Let's just hope it's interesting retail and not the usual suspects (what are the odds there will be a "Subway" in there?). New condo retail seems very monochromatic nowadays. Hopefully this will change as the buildings mature.

Let's just hope it's interesting retail and not the usual suspects (what are the odds there will be a "Subway" in there?). New condo retail seems very monochromatic nowadays. Hopefully this will change as the buildings mature.

I agree. All I know is that the marketing material for Boutique constantly makes mention to a "Boutique Bistro/Restaurant" and "Boutique Spa" as the the retailers in Phase 1. I recall it also being mentioned in the Condo Docs as well, and that the developers are determining 3rd parties to operate them.

June 5

3598938919_d18108572a_b.jpg

couple of nice pics of Boutique, posted by tristp over at SSC....

IMG_0932.jpg

IMG_0934.jpg

wow really good progress @ Boutique 1 ... already topped off !! (just finishing the rooftop mechanical)

... building is looking great... should have bought when i had a chance :(

I was considering it to. I found this place a little bit too late. All of the good layouts were pretty much gone within my price range.

considering that there was a HUGE delay for Boutique1 ... it may not have been a bad thing you didn't buy when it was first launched

Looks like we missed each other taking photos yesterday, drum118. Here's my contribution:

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

fullboutique4.jpg

Phase 2:

IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

while I agree that Boutique 1 is turning out beautifully on the north elevation with the red brick detailing ... the south side is rather dull and depressing with its grey spandrel panelling ~ wonder why the builder couldn't just bring that around the whole building and lighten things up ... its too bad (its gonna be a two-face building)

Back