Toronto Bloor Street Neighbourhood Condos | ?m | 32s | Cresford | Northgrave

update via Councillor Rae

Good question. The developer only submitted the revised plans last week for the Planning Department's review. Obviously this needs further study before any decision gets made on what will happen.

Anyone can apply to the Committee for anything but whether the variances are granted under the four tests (minor, approprite land use, generally consistant with the OP and generally consistant with the zoning by-laws) remains to be seen. Some may argue that this is not a minor variance at all but should be a re-zoning. I will leave that decision to the Planning Department.

At the moment, we are submitting a letter to the Committee asking for a sine die deferral of this application to give the planners and our office a chance to review the plans.

Michael Robertson
EA to Kyle Rae
City Councillor

490631988_10fe256855_b.jpg

I have a friend in construction (P.Eng) and he begins work there next month so this site is about to become active

What does the design look like? This is the one construction site I know nothing about.

Isn't there another thread about this somewhere? I saw renderings... it's best described as "large." Kind of a stepped-back L-shaped jell-o mould kind of thing.

Unfortunately we lost a lot of threads back in those ezBoard days. As soon as we hit 500 threads in any one section, any new thread would eliminate an old one.

Since the move to vBulletin, a lot of combining has been done to bring all related threads concerning same projects together, so no, there is no remaining older BSN stuff anymore.

Hmm. Maybe there are old renderings in that musty old Renderings section...

I'll go look then come right back.

The other problem was when the "sticky" threads were added, they would wipe out 10 threads, as they were on the top of each page. I'm still impressed with the new format, if only because ezBoard was so bad by the end.

Okay, I'm back. I got distracted by some other important stuff. Yeah, nuthin' in the Renderings section either.

Oh, you've all got it taken care of already. Bully for aging alklay! Still, it's a bit of a creaky website. Be patient with it.

The other problem was when the "sticky" threads were added, they would wipe out 10 threads, as they were on the top of each page. I'm still impressed with the new format, if only because ezBoard was so bad by the end.

42, that explains why we only found 490 threads.

42, that explains why we only found 490 threads.

So ShonTrons unravels one of the mysteries of the move! And notice we're down to 392 (or so) threads in P&C now since the merge-a-rama? If we had been more disciplined during the olden days (buildup this means you - you were always starting new threads - there was a search function, you know!) we would have more of a history now. (Not that I'm blaming our now Pre-Historical period on buildup entirely, and thank goodness the thread cap in now removed.)

Anywho, you want a look at BSN? Here's your BSN! (Sensitive types, avert your gaze!)

491459277_dbeb34f5a5_o.jpg

With the exception of the Merchandise building I'm not too impressed by their developments. Windermere by the lake is a bizarre conglomeration of stone faced townhomes and a glass tower. Has anyone seen the base of this tower? It's very awkward. Difficult to tell from this a watercolour rendering but it looks like it might be another precast eyesore.

There was an updated rendering (or maybe it was just a pic of the new model) showing additional floors - it basically looked the same with some kind of amputee additional slab stuck on the top.

Back