Toronto Bloor Street Neighbourhood Condos | ?m | 32s | Cresford | Northgrave

those must be some pretty young trees... I am on the 5th floor of my building and have a tree right outside that continues on for another 20 feet. And ya, I use the stairs all the time too. But I'd give it up in a second to be up in the sky....

May 16

They are almost ready for the second setback.
2499892285_ef44de84f1_b.jpg

2499924293_a2e84d67db_b.jpg

looks like its just about rising above the storefronts on that section of Yonge. Should be making a serious impact by summers end....

Bloor Street Neighbourhood Progress, May 31, 2008

I imagine we should start to see some glass and cladding soon (much to the dismay of several on this board). They are currently working on the 11th floor.

BSN reached ground level in early December, and they put 8 floors on it since. Actually, I think it's one of the slowest developments in Toronto. To be fair, though, it does have a huge footprint. The speed will pick up considerably as the building goes up due to the setbacks.

I can't imagine Uptown going any slower than BSN. They excavated to the bottom of BSN and then waited for what must have been at least a year before putting the crane in, and then it felt like it sat abandoned for several more months after that before construction started

Anyone know what the units in here went for? and what is the expected completion date?

Back