Toronto Berczy Park Revitalization | ?m | ?s

June 10:
DSC_0431.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0431.JPG
    DSC_0431.JPG
    382.9 KB · Views: 294
I love kids more than anything in this world, but please, keep off the dogs!
People (some parents) are disgusting. It's only a matter of time before the dogs are damaged.

If they break that easy then it's a design/engineering flaw. How can anybody not expect kids to climb on them?

Seriously, they're made of cast metal. Worst case the finish gets chipped, but that's going to happen whether or not the tots climb on them.

Perhaps you are right. We rarely get nice things in Toronto. I just wish we can enjoy them for as long as possible.

I love kids more than anything in this world, but please, keep off the dogs!
People (some parents) are disgusting. It's only a matter of time before the dogs are damaged.
For heaven's sake man. They are MEANT to be played on. You might as well worry at why the fountain pool is not fenced off to avoid someone (or some dog) drowning.

For heaven's sake man. They are MEANT to be played on. You might as well worry at why the fountain pool is not fenced off to avoid someone (or some dog) drowning.

To be fair, it's out of concern for the conditions of the space - it's good to see a sense of concern and ownership even if the solution is off mark -people don't care about what they don't see as important.

AoD

Is the cat on the reflective utility box at the southwest corner of the park actually looking at anything, like its companion on the fountain is? The best I could figure is it's fascinated by L-Tower...

Back