IMG_8305.JPG
    245.4 KB · Views: 723
  • IMG_8303.JPG
    IMG_8303.JPG
    202 KB · Views: 615
  • IMG_8298.JPG
    IMG_8298.JPG
    192.7 KB · Views: 680
The police have closed off Yonge St in front of Beacon due to the high winds. When I went out to take a look I thought the crane had snapped. But when I compare the picture I took with the most recent pictures above, the crane looks the same. So maybe they just closed it off because of the debris flying off.

m6AdX1L.jpg

Looks great so far... the inset balconies are integrated nicely into the window wall.
This is a beacon of good design!

Taking down the crane

hNlnbzn.jpg

S78Hb5e.jpg

I have seen many cranes taken down but I don’t ever recall seeing these Flatbed Trains? Certainly not at least 6 Flatbed long! I’ve seen them as long as 2. Did they actually pull that long Flatbed Train down Yonge Street? Or did each Flatbed go one by one?

Hmmmm,.... EdwardSkira’s photos centres on the Podium rooftop “jail-like” structure with One Way arrow pointed at Sorbara (Greg Sorbara is powerful Liberal - aka Former Liberal Finance Minister and Spadina Subway Extension). The subtle photographic imagery in the above photos can not be denied,... especially given Doug Ford’s constant rhetorics during the election to lock up the Liberals.

Back