Toronto Bathurst College Centre | ?m | 4s | RioCan | Turner Fleischer

Does anyone know what's happening with the dilapidated house between new development and the beer store? I asked this a couple years ago and was told it would be torn down but would act as a construction office for now. It seems to have a fresh coat of paint. Implies it's here to stay as an eye soar?

I say leave it. Why tear it down?

Yeah what a unique misfit that little house will be in there. The impulse to tear it down and homogenize the street isn't one I can relate to. There's so much potential with a unique building like that and it being sandwiched between new big developments will make it even more special. Imagine it converted into a restaurant or bar or something - maybe even with a second floor patio on top of that awkward addition out the front! Or if the front addition is removed it could have a patio or nice landscaping in that little nook at street level. Creative reuse of the house would be so much better than it being torn down to give an extra narrow lot's worth of space for a bigger development. The design of its facade is pretty cool too!

Some nice growth- definitely hoping this can last.

Wonder what the risk of plant thieves raiding this might be?

Checking out the living green wall Oct 2, 2019

Wondering if the wall is care and maintenance free?

6281EE61-BE77-4706-B995-B6C1B8AE67CC.jpeg

WTF,..... looks like someone is using these empty plant cubby holes to dispose of their dog waste,..... hmmm,.... I’m so tempted to set up a spring loaded rat trap inside that empty plant cubby hole!

Back