Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

So it's down to 650 units sold after the cooling off period out of a possible 950? That's just to brokers? That sounds pretty successful to me.

Aura is 75 storeys and over 900 units. Aura will be the largest and potentially the tallest building in Canada. it will have 180,000 s.f. of retail space on the first 3 floors and it will be connected to the undergroung PATH and TTC. 713 untis sold (76%) at an average price of $575 psf, parking is $35,000, maintenance fees $.50 psf, Occupancy Oct 2011.

Aura is 75 storeys and over 900 units. Aura will be the largest and potentially the tallest building in Canada. it will have 180,000 s.f. of retail space on the first 3 floors and it will be connected to the undergroung PATH and TTC. 713 untis sold (76%) at an average price of $575 psf, parking is $35,000, maintenance fees $.50 psf, Occupancy Oct 2011.

...ummmm

potentially tallest? Does that assume the other ones that are supposed to be built won't? Or is this just really bad false advertising?

Or is this just really bad false advertising?

Press releases for all three of the new office towers claimed their project to be the the tallest new office building built since the 1990's. Since none of the three had yet to start technically that was true. Same here.

Thanks for the update luckycharms... @ 76% sold already, let's pull the trigger and order that curtainwall for the upper floors so there's no delay (it's getting busy out there). Perhaps we should order an extra 10 floors just to be safe.

"Potentially the tallest" has a bit of Burj Dubaian mystery if the final height will be a surprise...should we be anticipating a delivery by helicopter of the final bit of penthouse/mechanical cladding?

"largest" is bullshit. FCP has wayyy more internal volume than Aura, which is just a skinny condo tower.

Even if it's the tallest, what do you mean by largest? I'll bet there are warehouses in the 905 that would disagree. This 'largest' talk sounds like BS.

I'm sure you would be hard pressed to find a warehouse with 1.4 million square feet of space.

As for the largest, yes FCP and Scotiabank I'm sure are both over 1.7 million square feet, so there is no way Aura is larger. It may however be the largest residential building ever constructed in Canada. And at 243 Meters it is tall.

Back