Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

I dont think the current market conditions is going to be a factor on the additional floors.

I actually think the market slow down increases the likelihood of adding extra floors. The larger units at the top will probably require some new marketing push to sell.

In addition, the marginal cost of adding 10 extra floors is actually quite low. These could be sold for $400/sqft and still produce a profit for the developer. :)

I actually think the market slow down increases the likelihood of adding extra floors. The larger units at the top will probably require some new marketing push to sell.

:) I like that. So because the larger units at the top are harder to sell they'll add more floors so there are more "shorter" units lol
jk

252.09 Meters = 827.066929 Feet

not bad....amazing to think that Aura will be over 300 feet taller than RoCP1....:eek:

That's unfortunate timing

Posts regarding the value of units in Aura have been moved to this thread in the Real Estate section.

An article in the Toronto Star on Saturday states construction is expected to begin June 1, 2008. :)

I was browsing through some older threads and came across this ...
Has excavation started???

Perhaps they should change that to June 2009 or 2010?

Nope, nothing :)

Some predictions are early spring but who knows.

All we can say is that as of Jan 1st they are able to close the street, but that's it.

Seeing how the parking lot is fully functional it'll probably be a while.
Don't hold your breadth.

Canderel Stoneridge will be holding a special event for the Retail Shops available at Aura, this weekend Jan 17 & 18...

they are advertising "over 120 retail and food court spaces, anchored by 5 top North American retail stores, including Bed Bath & Beyond"....

It looks like they will be actually selling the retail spaces, not leasing them out...

there is a website..

http://www.retailataura.com/

does anyone know what units they are still selling? i haven't heard of any perks or decrease in prices to lure more buyers in this market

Back