Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

Penthouse @ Aura

for $17.3 million (pennies I say!) :D, you too can own this 12,000+ sq.ft. suite on the 75th floor ... and if you are lucky the unit may grow to be the 85th floor if the builder gets its wish

Aura_PH.jpg

ps. this even comes with 6 parking spaces !!

^^ Finally! a condo thats actually LIVABLE! jeez.... that and the four seasons.... so few good condos in Toronto... everything is tiny! you'd have to by 3 units just to make something remotely comfortable!

although that floorplan is much much to awkward a shape... that wall in the middle of the dining room couldn't be at a worse place.. and the library is wasted space with that curved wall.... curved walls are great on the outside... but inside? very difficult to decorate with..

but its a step in the right direction.

That's a lot of space to mop up if those sprinklers go off

curved walls are great on the outside... but inside? very difficult to decorate with..

If you can afford this unit, you can afford to have custom made furniture to fit in with the shapes of the walls :p

And 'His' and 'Her' dressing room/ensuites? How heterocentric is that? Not to mention how much crapper 'His' ensuite is. :D

Everyone gets their own bathroom though!

Too few condos units come with a library today.

That's a pretty useless library though, there is almost no wall space and all that glass will bake your books. Not a very well laid out penthouse. Most people with that much money would have it redesigned anyway.

Jesus that penthouse is huge. The separate bathrooms even have their own dressing areas. And every one of the five bedrooms has a sitting area. Bloody posh, innit, guv'na?

^^ Finally! a condo thats actually LIVABLE! jeez.... that and the four seasons.... so few good condos in Toronto... everything is tiny! you'd have to by 3 units just to make something remotely comfortable!

You find 12,000 square feet "livable?" In 12,000 square feet you could loose stuff and never find it again.

Yeah, but if you're living in 12,000 square feet, you could afford to buy new stuff.

True. And this could also be a strategy to eventually finding the old stuff.

The denouement comes when the owners ends up on an HGTV program where they are helped to get rid of their clutter and to put order in their gargantuan rounded condo nest.

I can't wait for one of these huge penthouses to be featured on a home makeover show where the occupant has the place entirely decked out in Ikea/The Brick/Leon's like a college dorm.

Does Aura have the go ahead for the 85 stories? It seems to me that the City has given it the go ahead for the variance

http://www.kenyeung.ca/Aura_Condos/page_1751886.html

I don't think this link is credible.

1 Bloor is ahead in the city application process and they're not expected to get official approve until late November.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I wouldn't expect approval for the 10 extra floors until maybe spring 09.

Back