Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

The extra floors may not just be tacked onto the top tho, they might be interspersed throughout the building, so that the 74th storey penthouse may become the 84th storey penthouse.

I've been told 5 floors to be added in the 15 - 55 range and 5 floors to be added in the 56-71 range. So yes, the penthouse floors would "bump" up. Hopefully we'll get this height variance approval soon.

The ph floor plans are here:

http://www.collegeparkcondos.com/aura_penthouses.html

These are very nice indeed! And at $900sq/ft, I suspect they'll be snapped up quickly! (yes, even with the current market turbulence)

:)

From a magazine I got in the mail yesterday:

Attachments

• profile_aura.jpg
    profile_aura.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 333
some nice floorplans, I'm not for the 'long hallways' in the south facing suites though ... it would be cool if there were balconies on these units given their height ... but too bad

Well, with principle rooms at 40 x 30 in some cases, I think they'll be quite dramatic (especially with the curtain wall windows). I agree about the long hallways in the south facing units though...

But for unit sizes between 2,000-3,000 sqft, I think they're quite nice.

Email received from ROCP last night:

JUST RELEASED!
Sky Lofts and Terrace Suites

NEW SKY LOFTS ON 54TH FLOOR &
OVERSIZED TERRACE SUITES

With Aura's unprecedented success and overwhelming demand to live in Canada's tallest condo, Canderel Stoneridge announces a NEW RELEASE of SKY LOFTS and a unique collection of TERRACE SUITES.

Lofty Vantage Point
Aura's 2-storey lofts, located on the 54th and 55th floor, offer soaring ceiling heights of up to 18 feet with open concept loft layouts and superior standard finishes that include: European designed kitchens with chef islands, stainless steel appliances, wood flooring and luxurious bathrooms.

Aura's sky lofts are surrounded by unobstructed views of the Toronto skyline and beyond. Enjoy Eastern views of the horizon, exhilerating skyline views looking North and South and captivating Western sunsets from this sky high vantage point.

Terrace Suites
Entertain al fresco on your private terrace while you indulge in breathtaking views of downtown Toronto. These exceptional terrace suites offer terraces up to 1400 square feet. Select suites even come complete with a beautifully landscaped outdoor space, private jacuzzi and gas bbq hook up.

Take advantage of this unique opportunity and visit our Presentation Centre today to purchase one of these one-of-a kind suites on Yonge Street.

Sky Lofts priced from the $550,000's to $800,000's
Terrace Suites from $570,000's to over $1 million
Tower Suites from the $480,000's to over $1 million

Link to email (with pics)

maybe even true as of current conditions (75 storeys) given it has higher ceiling heights??

The renderings are pretty funny.

In the first one, the tower seems to have migrated to somewhere between Bay Street and Avenue Road, directly north of some duplicate spawn of The Prince Arthur condo, that seems to have sprung up out of nowhere.

In the last one, the occupants of the tower must be suprised to find themselves having migrated even further - to either out on the Queensway, or up around College and St. George.

Back