Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

I have to pick up an SD card reader for my new PC, so I can't get photos on here yet - but yes, from my POV the steel framing done in the last day or two has been very dramatic on the south side, the roof angle looks like it's going to be very prominent.

Here's another from my POV, I emailed an iPhone photo to myself hence the poor quality.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 760
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 731
wow they really put up those steel beams fast! the fins at the top are already looking better than I thought they would. Having unique rooftops on buildings is always a nice way to top off a building.
I can't wait to see this fully clad.

I'm glad they didn't flatten the roof design. I'm not very trusting of renderings in Toronto, so I hold my breath until I see it being built. I'm feeling good about this roof so far.

Took this picture a wile ago in the sales centre. Shaping up nicely compared to it's model.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 1,583
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 1,597

Pheww, relieved this roof won't be flat. Depending on the weather and time of day, there are times where the sky's reflection on the upper portion of this tower looks stunning. The curved portion of this tower is certainly it's main saving grace.

Back