Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

I'm not sure if that's a response to my question, but if so, please cut the sarcasm. I shared my thoughts about something in a polite way and asked others for their views. This is really not a way to make a new member to the forum feel welcome. If you don't have anything constructive to say, don't say anything.

I believe his sarcasm was used to point out the building's flaws, not a reflection on your views or the nature of your post... but welcome to the forum! :)

I love these minute-by-minute updates with Aura and One Bloor. Everyday they install something new. Exciting.

Riz Dhanji, vice-president of sales and marketing at developer Canderel, says it’s tough enough to construct a 273-metre building. That’s the height of Canderel’s Aura at College Park condo project, which is close to completion in Toronto. The project is being billed as Canada’s tallest condo, although there are already proposals for taller ones.

What are these taller ones mentioned?

Riz Dhanji, vice-president of sales and marketing at developer Canderel, says it’s tough enough to construct a 273-metre building. That’s the height of Canderel’s Aura at College Park condo project, which is close to completion in Toronto. The project is being billed as Canada’s tallest condo, although there are already proposals for taller ones.

What are these taller ones mentioned?

I'm guessing One Yonge, Holt's and M+G.

Taken this morning:

Aura%20-%202014-05-07.JPG

I always thought when it was first proposed how weird a really tall building would be seemingly in no mans land between the CBD and Yonge-Bloor skylines, but it really makes a huge impact this way. Definitely going to be a landmark for people finding their way around, whether people like it or not.

Whoa! We really are getting minute-by-minute updates. No need to even check into the webcam anymore!

Back