Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

And where was this taken from?

scjsBhF.jpg

So am I 2 for 2 or have i been tricked by digital zoom?

Ding ding ding!

Shots of Five from the same viewpoint here.

The awful, unevenly-spaced balconies just stand out in every shot now. That design really called for evenly-spaced balconies as shown on the render.

But as some others have pointed out about distance, it's a nice addition to the skyline when viewed from Victoria Park and Eglinton.

The building does look great from a distance, especially when looking at the entire Yonge corridor from the lake to uptown. Two bookends - the cluster around downtown and the cluster at Bloor/Yorkville - and then a smattering of small condos and then this monolith. Shame about the craftsmanship though.

The building does look great from a distance, especially when looking at the entire Yonge corridor from the lake to uptown.

It's also really impressive from Riverdale -- looking across the park from Broadview, Aura rises up essentially alone.

It's also really impressive from Riverdale -- looking across the park from Broadview, Aura rises up essentially alone.

That was the view I was thinking of! I was at The Rooster a few days ago and took a walk along the brow of Riverdale Park. It also really stands out driving eastbound along the Gardiner near Strachan.

The awful, unevenly-spaced balconies just stand out in every shot now. That design really called for evenly-spaced balconies as shown on the render.

But as some others have pointed out about distance, it's a nice addition to the skyline when viewed from Victoria Park and Eglinton.

I don't see it! Can someone explain how the balconies are not evenly-spaced?

I don't see it! Can someone explain how the balconies are not evenly-spaced?

I pointed out a few of the uneven floors for you. There are several more

xt7koc0.jpg

The big mess on Trump is about halfway up, so from my regular view it's blocked by other towers. ;)

And that's an advantage with Trump, it's blocked from view at a distance from several directions.

Back