Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

Should be 63.

So another 21 or 22 levels yet to go with this monster? Wow.

Here's a photo of Aura today from my POV, they just completed a level (in only four days!) and then below that a crappy Microsoft Paint "copy & paste job" to approximate the height, including mechanical levels. I'd be really diggin' it if this were an ICE, L Tower, Gooderham etc, but so far, not so much.

Either the land is really that much higher where its situated or aura will be taller then Scotia for sure. Cause that cant just be a trick of the eye regarding perspective.

Either the land is really that much higher where its situated or aura will be taller then Scotia for sure. Cause that cant just be a trick of the eye regarding perspective.

Scotia is on lower land, plus it's an illusion being closer to Aura than Scotiabank.

plus a bit more for the huge mech. penthouse on this one.

I included six levels for mechanical/rooftop feature, I seem to recall that's what it was in the Staff Report

You do realize how perspective works, right? If you put a 4 storey building right in front of you, it would look taller than Scotia Plaza 3 kms away.

from today

9233160015_9a1c65e35b_b.jpg

Curtainwall looking decent. This building could've used some black, such as one or two top to bottom bands to counter the all the blue and white, and perhaps even draw the eye away from the varying floor heights..

Someone needs to design a hollow cylindrical building (apple corer or doughnut shaped?) with a sheer curtainwall exterior and a core of inward facing balconies. That way residents get their balcony space and nobody has to see the clutter of balconies (though I love well designed balconies like the ones we are now seeing at Market Wharf and the Distillery)

Back