Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

Recent pics

4532757113_3a51589b51_b.jpg

4532758735_e007ed1738_b.jpg

4533393594_c4788cc616_b.jpg

Thanks for the wonderful pictures, Red Mars. Finally, someone remembered AURA construction. Please keep them coming whenever you can.

Once again, thanks for the wonderful pictures.

Here's a quick render to give an idea of the impact of Aura from Bloor and Jarvis. With Aura nearly 100 meters taller than ROCP, it will really change our skyline from all angles. From this view it will look like a Supertall in the CBD.

(To be more accurate, Aura should have been placed a little to the right in my render, but I didn't want to cover the CN Tower. Consider that artistic license. LOL)

4533940002_d2053198dc_o.jpg

(Original courtesy Mike in TO http://urbantoronto.ca/showthread.php?511-Ritz-Carlton-(Graywood-CadFair-53s-KPF-P-S)/page174 )

Aura’s total square footage (1,300,000) even exceeds the new Four Seasons two tower complex (1,250,000). :cool:

Thanks for the render traynor...

MAN!!!..... This tower takes EPIC to a whole new level! Not only is it a huge building (square footage, etc..) but its just a freakin tank! it just towers over everything within a huge radius! Th MET condos look like ants compared to this giant! crazy....

Greatest impact on the skyline out of any current skyscraper u/c... (originally i thought of Shangri-la, but aura is just too huge!!!)

That render is awe inspring. The sheer height of this building had me interested from the beginning but it's overall size and design are quite intriguing as well.

Thank you for the update photos and the render!

Thanks for the render traynor...

MAN!!!..... This tower takes EPIC to a whole new level! Not only is it a huge building (square footage, etc..) but its just a freakin tank! it just towers over everything within a huge radius! Th MET condos look like ants compared to this giant! crazy....

Greatest impact on the skyline out of any current skyscraper u/c... (originally i thought of Shangri-la, but aura is just too huge!!!)

AURA puts things into perspective. There's a huge drop in height when one moves north of Queen. A 250 m tower accentuates the discrepancy. Can you imagine if one put a 484 m building like SWFC here. It's almost double the height of AURA.

AURA will have a huge impact on the skyline due to where it's located. It will also lay the foundation for other tall towers north of the traditional CBD. One Bloor and Four Seasons will do the same, but to a lesser degree.

Last edited:
AURA puts things into perspective. There's a huge drop in height when one moves north of Queen. A 250 m tower accentuates the discrepancy. Can you imagine if one put a 484 m building like SWFC here. It's almost double the height of AURA.

AURA will have a huge impact on the skyline due to where it's located. It will also lay the foundation for other tall towers north of the traditional CBD. One Bloor and Four Seasons will do the same, but to a lesser degree.

Our skyline from the East or West will certainly change forever with all the new additions you mentioned. Here is a render I did for the kids at SSP, that will illustrate that point. (I don't think I posted it here yet but if I did, my apologies.)

I included, from left to right...
Success II, L-Tower, ICE II, 16 York, Trump Tower, FCP re-clad, Ritz-Carlton, Shangri-la, Bell Lightbox/Festival, Aura, Burano, X2, Couture, U-Condo, One Bloor and Four Seasons... Phew! I think that's all I did.

4498660746_fe1775175a_o.jpg

4459775855_5cce567e5d_o.jpg

(Original courtesy jaycola on UrbanToronto http://urbantoronto.ca/showthread.ph...skyline/page11 )
Traynor no está en línea Reply With Quote

This tower takes EPIC to a whole new level! Not only is it a huge building (square footage, etc..) but its just a freakin tank! it just towers over everything within a huge radius! Th MET condos look like ants compared to this giant! crazy....

Yeah baby....lets get that extra 10 floors and bring it to supertall status.

In Traynors awesome render! Our skyline is finally balanced!!! We have some really tall ones (for once) north of the CBD!!!!! One area that needs some height though is the area between dundas and queen (near city hall)...

Back