Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

How yummy....Hotdogs are made of pig snouts and leftover parts from a pig.

...and cows. There's a hot dog vendor at Yonge & Dundas, it's not too far.

I'll bet this pit will be dug out by September, then the cement will start pouring.

Those vendors pay a hefty sum to the city for those spots and that was a prime location. I wonder if in light of losing this great location, did the city offer a discount for the vendor at a new location?

Haha, had to double-check the thread title to make sure I was in the Aura thread, not the hot dog thread. Although that sounds like a good idea.

Carry on.

There's always kosher dogs. Even Rowe Farms makes a tasty organic hot dog.

hot-dog-dog.jpg

hot_dog_real_dog.jpg

and 100%real dog, hot dogs

...sorry..couldn't resist these cute photos

LOL! Hot dogs... niceeeee :D :D!!!

There are plenty of hot dog stands to go around (not to mention plenty of space).. the former hot dog vendors probably moved around the corner of something :) (hopefully) ... but not that kinda hot dog ^^^

Great updates on Aura! The wood hoarding (or whatever its called) that is going up as they dig makes it really look like a pit for a skyscraper!
And that shot of the dump trucks is really epic! They're there for a reason! Lets get it onnnn!!!!!!!!! :D

Aura's excavation is moving really quickly

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

AURA pictures

Wonderful pictures, d_t. Thanks. I see lot of water though.

I hope you will visit the site again as bit later and bring us more of these wonderful pictures.

AURA pictures

A lot of water? I barely see any in these newer pictures, except for a few puddles.

ok, ok, you wise guy. I apologise. I admit that I was a bit careless with the words. However, I would still say that dt took excellent pictures of the construction site. Once again, my sincere thanks to him. Hopefully, dt will take more pictures as the construction progresses and post them.

ok, ok, you wise guy. I apologise. I admit that I was a bit careless with the words. However, I would still say that dt took excellent pictures of the construction site. Once again, my sincere thanks to him. Hopefully, dt will take more pictures as the construction progresses and post them.

I live near here so I'll keep the photos coming :)

There are two other fellows who live in RoCP and/or The Liberties who have posted some terrific shots and video from above the site looking down.

Back