Toronto Art Condos | ?m | 11s | Triangle West | Oleson Worland

I did a tour recently of Art, and we will be back again before reporting. This is a very cool project.

Thank you for the Tour guys! Really digging those Sky Towns and the planters and frames for growing vines. It's going to look great this summer.

An excellent set of stories, cheers. It's refreshing to read when a developer opts to build to more than a minimum standard.

this place is awesome. more condos like this! I like that there is outdoor space. the feeling of being shut-in in run of the mill condos is actually quite depressing and anti-urban.

Last edited:
No! This place is "phoney." Real artists would recoil in horror...unless they've sold out to the "man."

Gary Michael Dault compiled a huge collection of modern art images to be displayed throughout the building. He is very well respected in the art community. I am assuming he didn't recoil in horror. Your e-opinion isn't the gold standard around here, so when someone says "this place is awesome" don't be so quick to shut the guy down. Reply with a dignified rebuttal instead of presenting your opinion as if it were absolute fact.

Very conservative. Perfect for the 50+ crowd of lawyers, dentists etc who collect art but really just spend their money at Ossington restaurants.

No! This place is "phoney." Real artists would recoil in horror...unless they've sold out to the "man."

We moved in about a week and a half ago and love it so far and almost everyone we've seen has looked under 40.

Oh, and my wife is a photographer.

This view of Art up Atlantic, won't last long:

8982593306_66d62cc2c5_b.jpg

Back