Mississauga Absolute World | 169.77m | 56s | Cityzen | MAD architects

Eh... Mississauga has way more to be jealous of than Toronto does of Mississauga ;)
I think anyone around the GTA or even Canada, should be proud to have such an awesome design in this country.

Eh... Mississauga has way more to be jealous of than Toronto does of Mississauga ;)
I think anyone around the GTA or even Canada, should be proud to have such an awesome design in this country.

Haha so true. But the downtowners probably just can't stand the thought that we finally got something good.

Haha so true. But the downtowners probably just can't stand the thought that we finally got something good.

I don't think so, that's just silly. A little jealous, perhaps :)
In the end it's not central vs. east, west or north - together we're all a successful part of the GTA so mostly there's a little friendly neighbourly ribbing here & there. Want some payback? Click here and have some fun at our expense!

A visted to World Feb 01-10

A few new shooting views as well some other projects from afar.

[video=youtube;j-T3AxZfpNo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-T3AxZfpNo[/video]

It's really showing those curves. I love it. Why can't we get something original like that at Yonge & Bloor? I'm holding my breath. Those towers are going to look so sexy when they're finished. Great video!

Nice video - could really have done without the ultra cheesy music though...

Can't please everyone.

Then dead air sound nice.

What request do you want for the next one???:confused::cool:

It is now on the 28th floor, which is halfway through the floor count.
I just can't imagine that it's going to be over twice as tall as it currently is. It will be amazing to stand at the intersection of Hurontario & Burnhamthorpe and look way up to the top.

Here a shot from King St from Thursday. Another 6 floors before she stands out.
IMG_feb-04-10-0167.jpg

IMG_feb-04-10-0168.jpg

It's hard to tell from photos, but is Marilyn past her 'waist' yet?

Oh, and drum, the music totally makes the video. I recommend the Jeffersons' Theme next...it's perfect :)

Well we're movin on up,
To the east side.
To a deluxe apartment in the sky.
Movin on up
To the east side.
We finally got a piece of the pie.

It's hard to tell from photos, but is Marilyn past her 'waist' yet?

Oh, and drum, the music totally makes the video. I recommend the Jeffersons' Theme next...it's perfect :)

Well we're movin on up,
To the east side.
To a deluxe apartment in the sky.
Movin on up
To the east side.
We finally got a piece of the pie.

Shouldn't that be "west side"?

anyway, great video, is there ay way to see full screen?

Shouldn't that be "west side"?

I'm gonna assume you're kidding.

I posted just a few posts before saying that the building is exactly at the halfway point. On the 28th floor.

Halfway may not be where Marilyn's waist is...it's hard to tell from photos, especially when the forms are at a level where they distort the true silhouette.

Back